Please select the buttons beneath the Restaurants tab to view our menus for Lunch, Afternoon Teas, Evening Menu and Sunday Lunch Menu .
All of our foods are prepared by our team of AA Rosette standard chefs. We offer menus to suit a variety of tastes and pockets ! We also have menus on request for Groups, Functions, Wedding Receptions and Buffets. We have Vegetarian, Gluten Free and Vegan available.
Drinks: We have an excellent range or wines, fine wines, cask real ales, ciders, a Whisky Menu and a Gin Menu. The Oxenham Arms Hotel is listed in The Good Pub Guide, Camra Good Beer Guide and AA Restaurant Guide.
5 different places to Eat :You may choose to lunch, dine or have afternoon cream or high teas in either..
- The 1477 Bar ( log fire ) Now open for 541 years ! Gossips Corner, A Priest Hole... Beautiful.
- The Standing Stone Snug ( log fire ) Sit next to the Neolithic 5000 year old South Zeal Menhir.
- The Monastery Restaurant Lunch or Dine in the original refectory for the Benedictine Monastery
- The Oak Dining Room ( Wood Burning Stove ) A 600 year old beamed Manor House Dining Room
- The Patio and Gardens Set in 5 acres with stunning Dartmoor views in the warmer months, illuminated at night times in warmer months. The original monastery gardens and patio area.
To book a table simply call us on
Tel 01837840244 or EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org